Requisition Number: 58314
Physical Location: COR-INVERNESS
Department Name: CEN BENEFIT ADMIN
Status: Full Time
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Hours per Pay Period: 80
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Experience: 3 - 5years
Certificate/Licensure: Certification Preferred
Contact Information: Alexis Kaufman
Evaluates ways to leverage the Group HR function’s collective resources and creates systems and processes to drive coordination of HR transactional processes for consistency and effectiveness across entities. Manages the Group HR metrics generation and dissemination process. Determines and supervises the HR transactions and record-keeping functions across the Group to insure HR information systems’ and electronic records integrity and consistency. Consults with internal clients regarding the need for modification of HR information systems, reports, pay policies and practices, and job evaluation and design requests, and recommends the most effective approach based on market research/analysis and needs of the business. In partnership with the System and the Centura HR Center of Expertise (COE); develops, implements, and administers compensation programs for the Group, Reports to Group VP of Human Resources with dotted-line reporting to Centura HR Centers of Expertise, and liaison support to entity HR leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or human resources or related field
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
• PHR or SPHR preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Three years of HR operations experience in HRIS administration, HR report generation and analyses, metric tracking, graphing, and trending
• One year of compensation experience in job descriptions, job evaluation, and data analysis.
• Knowledge of hospital salary/wage budgeting processes, pay practices, and payroll procedures
• Knowledge of laws and regulations related to FLSA, CO Wage and Hour, I-9 and E-Verify, CO Supplemental Identification, JCAHO and CMS recordkeeping; licensure and certification tracking.
• Able to work with a variety of computer applications at a high level of competence (i.e. HRIS systems, MS Excel, Word, Access).
Trains Group HR Business Partners for understanding of compensation practices and HR operational requirements
• Facilitates interactive communication among HR operations, HR leaders, and HR Business Partners to identify pay issues before talent plans are impacted
• Supervises the HR data entry and transactional functions to ensure consistency and efficiency across the Group
• Manages the implementation and operational effectiveness of system-wide HR projects, including advocacy of Group HR information systems needs, reporting, and development of mitigating plans.
• In partnership with the system and COE recommends need, identifies implications, and presents case to HR leadership for reclassification, re-grading, and market wage adjustments for positions within Group
• Partners and interacts with the appropriate Centura HR Centers of Expertise
• In partnership with the system and COE determines pay parameters for hiring, reclassification, market adjustment, and in-grading across the Group.
• Responsible for timely communication of pay practice and parameter changes within their group..
• Aligns the development of entity/group job descriptions with system positions in conjunction with HRBP, internal clients and others.
• Maintains an accurate and up to date job description repository for Group within the job description system.
• Conducts pay equity studies for similar positions within Group. Communicates assessments and studies with system and appropriate COE.
• Maintains a consistent approach to market pricing in alignment with the sytem’s objectives for all positions below Director level. Develops costing scenarios and projections, in collaboration with Finance and HR leaders
• Coordinates with Centura HR Center of Expertise on understanding and decision-making regarding new or modified pay policies prior to implementation to ensure that cross-system issues are addressed.
• Active participant on system Compensation Team working collectively towards consistent systemized and thoughtful pay related projects.
• Routinely audits Lawson for accurate data entry for compensation related information (ie: job class, EEO, workers compensation, etc).
• Assists with or leads within the group a variety of compensation-related projects on an ad hoc basis
HR OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENSS –
• Determines the HR transactions and HR record-keeping requirements and processes for all Group entities
• Conducts periodic HR data and recordkeeping audits to ensure accuracy, compliance, and consistency across Group
• Coordinates with Centura HR Center of Expertise to develop and disseminate HR metrics and dashboards
• Continually improves HR reports design and generation
• Oversees the production of periodic compliance and tracking reports for leadership across Group entities, including licensure/certification, Occupational Health, performance management, and associate development
• Represents the Group and coordinates with Centura HR Center of Expertise on HRIS upgrades, new requirements, and recommended changes
• Oversees the HR electronic records processes for the Group
• Shares best practices with other Groups
• In partnership with other Groups and COE contributes to the creation of system-wide training materials. Responsible for insuring HR associates in the Group are following all guidelines and policies.
* This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
We extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people of our communities.
CORE VALUES & STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
Integrity: Honesty, directness, and respect for commitments made.
Stewardship: Respectful use of all natural, human and financial resources.
Spirituality: Acknowledgment of its central role in facilitating mental, physical and emotional health.
Imagination: Creativity and innovation in all we do.
Respect: Respect for all persons and our Christian identify, heritage and missions of our sponsoring organizations.
Excellence: Striving to exceed the clinical quality, customer service and cost performance expectations of our customers.
Compassion: Sensitivity and responsiveness to persons in need.
Centura Health - 2 years ago