1) Serves as the primary interface between Engineering, inside
and outside sales and Contract Administration.
2) Assists field sales resources in assessing suitability of a particular product for a given end use to meet customer application requirements.
3) Work with field sales resources on specific target accounts.
4) Quote price and availability for standard products as well as specially designed product. Work with Engineering and Manufacturing to develop accurate cost data.
5) Assist in training in the representative training school.
6) Other technical and commercial support activities as may be assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
In depth knowledge of the pressure relief valve industry, inclusive of mechanics of operation of the various style PRV.
Ability to confidently present technical product seminars to a varied and diverse audience.
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Requires excellent computer skills, ability to work with detail. Good organizational skills, solid math skills, and excellent problem solving ability.
Pentair Ltd. - 17 months ago