We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Senior Technical Trainer with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is a Technical Trainer with proven experience instructing Linux related certification courses.
As a Technical Training Sr. Advisor your primary role will be to deliver Linux and Dell Storage including but not limited to Red Hat Bootcamp, NAS, DAS, iSCSI, Fiber Channel, EqualLogic, and/or Compellent. The curriculum content includes, job specific technical tools, skills, competencies, or applications pertaining to enterprise solutions/products across all platforms in the Dell portfolio. You will utilize blended learning solutions to facilitate and deliver the training through classroom/remote venues, as well as some content development.
- Deliver technical training curriculum to team members through a combination of blended learning solutions with a focus on Linux.
- Ensures effective delivery of training and solutions to support the highest competence given the level of knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for the development and review of new training materials
- Provides feedback to leadership on classroom performance, Dell team member experiences and recommend actions for improvement.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
- BS in engineering or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 3 years training experience in a technical classroom environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Linux
- Excellent verbal and written skills required with the proven ability to successfully deliver complex technical training
- Training measurement and evaluation skills
- Competencies: Communication, Coaching, Delivering Business Results, Motivating Others, Problem Solving, Dealing with Ambiguity, Facilitation, Presentation, Questioning Skills
- Industry recognized Linux certifications (1-2 of the Following)
o LPIC 3 Senior Level Linux Certification
o Linux Certified Instructor
o i.e. Brocade, Microsoft, Aruba, Cisco, Juniper, VMware, Oracle
- One Engineering level Industry recognized certifications from the following vendors
Life At Dell
- Formal training in adult education, instructional design or communication desired
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...