Leads, coaches and inspires a team of highly skilled professionals to consistently meet and exceed the specific financial needs of a designated community, including consumer and local businesses. Accountable for achieving sales, service, and profitability goals, while ensuring regulatory and legal compliance.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT: Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required prior to performing any duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO), if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree (BBA preferred) from an accredited 4 year university or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years customer service management.
- 5+ years sales of financial products.
- 5+ years banking, of which 3+ years as a branch manager.
- 5+ years of multi-lending experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated success managing a sales/service team.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess situations and make appropriate recommendations and decisions. Able to work independently, analyze, problem solve, meet multiple deadlines and handle high pressure situations.
- Strong oral and written skills. Capable of making presentations to and conversing with various levels of management, customers, and community leaders.
- Understands business dynamics and finance and economic theory to serve as a business advisor, financial consultant, and line of business manager.
- Demonstrated active involvement in giving of time to community/professional organizations, preferably in leadership positions of roles.
- Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include before and after normal work hours, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
Central Pacific Bank - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard