Assist with the recruitment and admission of students on CGE semester and summer academic programs.
- Respond to email and phone inquiries for CGE semester and summer academic programs from Augsburg and non-Augsburg students.
- Manage the receipt of application materials, following up with students as needed to get missing pieces.
- Assist with other promotional efforts, as needed, such as class visits, social media, etc.
- Provide other administrative support as needed.
- Function as the back-up receptionist when the office coordinator is unavailable.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference for a past participant in a CGE semester program.
- Ability with spreadsheets and social media.
- Ability to be attentive to details, be accurate, be precise.
- Ability to reason/analyze; maintain confidentiality; and demonstrate patience, understanding.
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow; and handle frequent interruptions.
The Augsburg Mission
Augsburg College educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible...