One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Supervise and perform mobilization and demobilization of equipment and personnel to and from location; spot equipment correctly for job; rig up and function test equipment; supervise operation of equipment and meet clients requirements; service and maintain equipment post job; generate well test report; participate in workshop activities for fabricating, servicing and repairing equipment; attend operational planning meetings with client.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Select appropriate equipment, organize crews and arrange accommodations (if required) with the Well Test Coordinator.
- Ensure that all required crew members are available and properly equipped with all required personal protective equipment (PPE) and clothing (steel toed work boots, FR (Fire Retardant) coveralls, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves and hearing protection).(Appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
- Ensure that the job package is equipped with all required tools and spare parts.
- Supervise and/or perform installation, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Minimally supervised involvement in the fabrication, repairs, rebuilding and maintenance of equipment. Not to include welding or major engine repairs.
- Utilization and communication of knowledge gained in trouble shooting and field repairs of equipment.
- Selection, inspection, calibration and installation of equipment.
- Communicate regularly with customer rep. and Well Test Coordinator regarding job program and operational parameters.
- Submit all required safety reports to the Well Test Coordinator and company rep.
- Ensure completion of daily operational and maintenance forms.
- Submit daily digital job files to base management.
- Complete daily tickets as required.
- Ensure accurate data collection is maintained and documented.
- Report all incidents and accidents to the appropriate Weatherford manager and company rep.
- Perform all work in accordance to standard operating procedures (SOP) and ensure compliance to government, industry and company laws, regulations and policies.
- Attend and actively participate in all required safety meetings.
- Review HAZOP concerns with all Weatherford operators.
- Participate fully in all required QHSE training - (Employee Development System Learning Plan.
- Subject to set rotational schedule
- Report to work on time to field or base during rotational schedule and be prepared to work for the duration of the shift
- Assist in logistics associated with execution of job.
- Assist in training of Well Test Operators.
- Conduct regular observations of all crew members ensuring that:
- - Safe operating procedures are followed.
- - All equipment is being operated in accordance to job specifications, applicable regulations and with Weatherford policy.
- Report potential problems to Well Test Coordinator.
- Train and/or cross train in all Well Testing equipment and services.
- Support of and communication with all field employees, Supervisors, Managers and Customers.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of all required documentation and billing information on field jobs, manual or computerized.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Broad knowledge of well testing equipment and related services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to work closely with team members and peer groups.
- General computer skills
- Should possess basic supervisory skills
- General knowledge of electronics/instrumentation and hydraulics
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- GED/High school qualifications
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...