As Rental Car City Manager, you will be responsible for delivering maximum profitability and service by managing daily operations, staff, fleet, utilization and sales. The manager is responsible for all aspects of the location, including the recruitment, oversight and encouraged improvement of multiple staff members such as Customer Service Representatives, Assistant Management Staff, Fleet and Return Agents, Fleet Management and more. The manager is the primary channel of communication with corporate functions and their support roles and reports directly to the Vice Presidents. The manager works with rate analysts to provide real time data in order to maximize revenue.
- Reaching or exceeding operational and financial goals
- Accurately prodive real time data to rate analyst and assist with price points
- Ensure highest level of fleet availability through proactive fleet maintenance, service calls and effective claim management
- Maintain accurate fleet inventory to ensure highest level of fleet utilization
- Implement, train and meet set goals related to incremental sales plans
- Provide feedback, training and support to employees
- Look for and communicate business growth opportunities to direct reports
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels to match business activities
- Provide outstanding customer service through timely responses and agent training
- Follow provided company policies and provide requested and scheduled reports
- Prior experience in rental car industry in management role.
- Customer focused, results driven
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex situations
- Ability and desire to perform tasks across multiple aspects of business
- Possess Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must consent to background check, be over 21, have active and in good standing driver license and pass drug test.
- Must be professional and promote a positive attitude among customers and peers
- Be available during high travel seasons, including holidays and weekends.
- Very competitive compensation package including base salary and monthly, quarterly and annual bonus opportunities based on location performance.
- Benefits Package