• Prepare competitive bids for projects and products by forecasting labor, material, and subcontract costs given the scope and its delivery date.
• Analyze bill of material documents including prints and specifications, and other tender documents to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products and projects.
• Calculates manufacturing costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
• Creates cost models for cost estimating elements.
• Interface with the different departments such as Proposals, Operations, Purchasing, and Finance to
provide bid cost estimates.
• Provide cost estimates for changes in scope including engineering revisions to existing scope.
• Conducts studies to develop and establish manufacturing operations standard hours and related cost
• Maintains analysis of estimated versus actual costs.
• Creates template routings in SAP.
• Other duties as necessary.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering/Technology (with GPA greater than 3.0)
• 3-5 years of experience in cost estimation.
• Certified Cost Consultant / Certified Cost Engineer or Certified Estimating Professional certification from the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International preferred
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries....