- Manages all executive education program general operational activities.
- In absence of Sr. Associate Dean or as directed, has authority to make decisions with regard to expenditures, event logistics, etc.
- Organizes resources to respond to departmental information requests
- Direct, plan, and manage the comprehensive business affairs of the department, including selective oversight of departmental budgets, operations and other functions of the organization.
- Will assist with annual budget development process.
- Function as project manager to admissions and business development teams to ensure priorities, responsibilities and deadlines are being met.
- Participate in strategic planning, evaluation and professional development initiatives, as well as planning for Executive Programs expanding service offerings.
- Has functional supervisory responsibility for all organization personnel including assigning tasks, providing instructions, and reviewing work.
- Monitor, evaluate and/or provide feedback to program staff on assigned tasks, ensuring timelines, performance standards, budgetary constraints, etc., are being met.
- Responsible for recruitment process for all staff positions, including selection, appointment, contracts and training for all staff.
- Responsible for reviews and annual performance evaluation process for all staff; establish and maintain a standardized process for completing staff evaluations and annual performance/merit letters.
- Leads training for all new personnel, and addresses needs for continuing education and development of current talent within the organization; organizing annual retreats and associated training; execution of projects as a result of retreat initiatives.
- Manages office space, responsible for purchasing contracts, furniture and equipment, maintaining office vendor relations and contracts; process vendor payments.
- Manages special projects and ad-hoc teams for their purposes (example, research on potential expansion markets, research on popular non-degree programs at other schools etc.), and event planning (such as department retreats and gatherings) as assigned by the Sr. Associate Dean.
Bachelor’s degree and five years of related work experience, administrative, project management and operations management experience. Previous work experience with developing or managing budgets and/or financial activities.
Preferred but not required working knowledge of University policies, procedures and budgeting. Working Knowledge of University systems including HRMS, AIS and FIS. Working knowledge of budgeting processes, and some understanding of fund accounting, including reporting, budgeting and analysis
Commensurate with education and experience.
Daily management of all activities of the Executive Education organization at the Olin Business School. Has functional supervisory responsibility for all organization personnel. Reports to the Senior Associate Dean and Director of Executive Programs.
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Washington University in St. Louis is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women, ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Washington University in St. Louis - 2 years ago
Employer of Choice in the St. Louis area!
Washington University School of Medicine is an employer of choice in the St. Louis area. The...