Coordinates the daily collaboration between Sales, Enrollment, and all SH external and internal Brokers / Agents. Assists in the compiling data, analyzing data, and identifying trends. Provides enrollment support for the Medicare Sales department.
Entry Rate: $14.00
Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Two years of previous clerical experience which may include recording minutes, scheduling, data entry, recordkeeping, and customer service duties.
- Intermediate skills in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation programs.
- SelectHealth Medicare customer support experience
- Medicare enrollment experience
- Associates Degree Business, Health Care, or related field
- Healthcare background or experience
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 18 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...