The Global Marketing Associate is responsible for helping to drive major marketing initiatives from strategic development through implementation and follow-up. This role will provide support for our UCITS funds with a focus on international intermediary and institutional clients for Asia, EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Asia) and Latin America markets. This individual will collaborate closely with distribution, compliance, legal, operations and marketing leadership to meet the marketing needs of the Global business. The ideal candidate possesses strong execution skills and is able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Responsible for implementing the Global marketing plan; may serve as the lead marketing professional on programs or initiatives as needed.
- Collaborates with internal partners to develop and produce global marketing collateral.
- Develops, executes and grows the web-marketing strategy with the goal of creating a best in class website; continuously identifies and creates new compelling content.
- Project management, implementation and evaluation of ongoing integrated campaigns which includes direct mail and email.
- Supports the advertising creation and maintains reporting and metric analysis.
- Supports the evaluation of conferences and events to make recommendations to the distribution team. Responsible for pre- and post-event event logistics.
- Continuously conducts research to understand industry trends and client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Marketing.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in asset management and 3+ years of financial marketing; Working with UCITS funds a plus.
- Superior project management experience on multi-dimensional marketing programs.
- Highly effective service and relationship management skills with the ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong analytical skills.
- Proven team player who works hard both as a team and individual contributor.
- Series 7 license preferred.
- Language Fluency; Bi-lingual in Spanish or Cantonese a plus.
- Excellent PC skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe.
Calamos Holdings LLC - 17 months ago