Chiron Technology Services, Inc. currently has a Systems Administrator career opportunity in the Ft. Meade, MD area. United States Citizenship and an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance are required for this position.
Please review the required skills below and apply if this position is a fit for you!
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for Tier I support to an operations desktop system. This position may be on-call.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in systems engineering to include general infrastructure and networking knowledge, good understanding of LAN protocols
- Windows 2003, XP and strong RedHat Linux 5.7 and 6.2 experience
- Excellent customer, interpersonal, planning, prioritization, and organization skills
- Good understanding of networks and interactions and IP protocols
- Strong customer focus and initiative
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- PERL, Python Scripting
Chiron Technology Services - 2 years ago
Chiron Technology Services, Inc is dedicated to providing the highest quality consulting and technical services to our clients. Chiron is...