Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture
- 5+ years of embedded Linux kernel development experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization,
- Extensive device driver development and support (one or more of USB, network, graphics, video, mtd, storage, power management)
- Strong debugging skills in kernel context
- Experience with exercising/validation of system from user space, knowledge of user space API
- Ported/maintained Linux distribution for a platform
- Skilled C programmer
- Familiarity with ARM architecture a plus
As part of the silicon validation team, develop Linux device drivers and user-land tests for exercising and testing the various subsystems in complex SoCs.
BS in CS or EE
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...