Meridium Inc. is the global leader in asset performance management solutions for process, power, mining and discrete manufacturing industries. With Meridium software and services, companies will accelerate profitability through effective asset strategies, thus increasing asset reliability and improving the performance of their production assets. Developing or improving these asset strategies also has a direct, positive impact on operational excellence by reducing financial, health and safety, and production risk; optimizing maintenance costs; ensuring regulatory compliance and decreasing the potential for undesirable incidents. Simply put Meridium predicts and prevents asset failures.
This position at Meridium will report to the IS Manager and will work directly with the SR IS Administrator in supporting the Meridium team. The IS Administrator’s job involves being the "go to" person when Meridium employees are experiencing computer problems. Installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware and software are the general tasks included in the job description of a IS Administrator along with assisting with maintaining and troubleshooting internal systems and issues.
If you’re passionate about:
- Creating a safer and more predictable environment for our clients
- Working in an environment encouraging innovation and open communication
- Flexible hours and a casual environment
- Working with the latest technology frameworks and industry standards
Then Meridium may be the place for you!
- Troubleshoot and repair computer equipment
- Help monitor and maintain global network systems
- Monitor and maintain daily back up processes
- Installation and maintenance of various software packages
- Monitors security compliance in accordance to company policies
- Provides support for Virtual Images across servers and desktop systems
- Will provide front line help desk support
Meridium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Knowledge and experience with various Windows Operating Systems
- Networking experience including Switching, VLAN configuration, Firewall, TCP/IP, Routing, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Wireless, VPN/Site to Site VPN and T1/PRI
- Experience in Anti-Virus and Security administration
- Server, Desktop and Laptop hardware configuration and troubleshooting
- Problem solving skills – analyze and evaluate for appropriate actions
- Excellent communication skills needed to support global staff
- Broad software knowledge desirable to including the following:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Share Point Portal
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft ISA
- Citrix/MS Terminal Server
- Cisco – IOS and ASA firewall
- Symantec Backup Exec
- Amazon EC2
Meridium, Inc is the global leader in asset performance management software and services for asset-intensive industries. Meridium lowers the...