As assigned by the Systems Manager, this position is responsible for planning, developing and maintaining the company’s Cybersecurity Program at Con Edison and Orange & Rockland Utilities. This is a highly visible position supporting the corporate business information and operations organizations. The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the Cybersecurity programs including policies, procedures, operations and targeted technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed. Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with company policy and governmental regulations.
2. Is committed to the Way We Work Principles, and adhere to the Company’s Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety (“EH&S”), Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”), discipline, and security.
3. Provides guidance and consulting on Cybersecurity technology and solutions.
4. Monitor cybersecurity threat data and support as necessary the incident response team.
5. Assist in administering the Corporate Cybersecurity Policy and Awareness Program.
6. Support initiatives on Cybersecurity compliance with regulatory requirements.
7. Assist in preparing standards based, detailed bid specifications for the installation of Cybersecurity technology. Participate in the technical evaluation of contractor proposals, software, hardware or service.
8. Conduct field investigations, prepare analysis, and provide solutions to Cybersecurity concerns and request.
9. Provide project and contractor oversight to ensure compliance with company policies, security standards and EH&S guidelines.
10. Assist on RFP specifications; perform technical evaluations, and make recommendations.
11. Must be willing to assume a leadership role for overseeing regional projects and to ensure that quality of work assigned is achieved and timelines are met. Willing to be flexible and take on technically challenging and complex assignments when requested to do so.
12. Makes recommendations for improving application design and implementation in light of process changes or changes in the business or technology environment. Follows up on recommendations, development tangible implementation proposals and if approved developing detailed plans.
13. Prepare and review project schedules.
14. Must be available 24/7, and available to be on call and/or participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required.
16. Participate in the Company’s emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
17. Performs other related assignments, as required.
Specific Requirements of the Job:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 2 years related business experience OR
Associate’s Degree or equivalent certification (Computer Science or Engineering) with a minimum of 4 years related business experience.
2. Professional certification in Cybersecurity preferred.
3. Demonstrate strong technical skills across Cybersecurity technologies as well as possess experience working with information security frameworks.
4. Active Federal security clearance (secret level) is preferred.
5. Must be well organized, detail oriented. Must be flexible to handle multiple assignments and deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
6. Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills. Must have the ability to effectively interact with customers, support staff, outside vendors, and various levels of management.
7. Computer literacy with proficiency in Windows Server, Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite is required, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Must demonstrate ability to work in teams in a manner consistent with Company objectives.
9. Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability and willingness to travel the O&R service territory and CECONY service territory as required.
Monster - 6 months ago