Under general supervision, assists during heart catheterization by performing various technical duties such as assisting the physician, aseptically preparing catheterization site, assisting the patient during the study, running video equipment and operating fluoroscopic and x-ray processing equipment. Assesses the needs and responds to customers in a professional manner.
This is a casual position - as needed with call requirements.
· Successful completion of a 2-year AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
· Must pass the registry (AART) exam.
· Maintain an active license with the State of Illinois.
· Minimum of 12 contact hours of continuing education each year, plus a one-course seminar or other experience each year.
· Maintains an ongoing accreditation in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
· 2 years’ experience as a staff radiographer with a minimum of six months’ experience in special procedures.
Other Clinical Professional
Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
Staff / Associate
Feb 19, 2013, 4:40:11 PM
Adventist Midwest Health - 9 months ago
The Adventist Midwest Health is committed to keeping you well and well informed. We provide many health services; among them are laboratory...