OBJECTIVE: This position offers the intern a professional writing experience in a corporate environment. The intern will create, develop and edit technical recovery processes and procedures for various business systems. Excellent communication skills are required to document technical information into content that can be understood by persons with non-technical backgrounds.
· Assist in the development of technical recovery documentation.
· Assist with translating technical recovery documents into a web-based document repository.
· Assist with review and proofreading documentation; revising as appropriate
· Assist with capturing system screen prints for inclusion in documentation.
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal
· Able to write about technical subjects for both technical and non-technical readers.
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to adhere to styles and processes
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
Looking for candidates attending a four year university, ECPI, ITTech, or TNCC; Sophomore, Junior or graduating in 2013; Hampton Roads VA only candidates need to apply. Must be living in Hampton Roads for the summer.
Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade publications...