To be eligible for an internship with Infinite Energy, you must be a degree seeking student during the semester of your internship . This intern position is for SUMMER 2013 with our TESTING team.
Assists with systems analysis, design, develop, test, and implement technology solutions employing diverse languages, platforms, and databases. Integrate multiple functionalities and applications into a system solution. Utilize skill sets in the analysis, design, specifications and documentation, coding, debugging, testing, implementation and support of applications and systems as directed. Modifications will be documented and reviewed by Supervisor. Work is performed under supervision with performance judged by results obtained.
· Assist in developing functional and technical specifications as integral aspects of a project execution plan.
· Assist in developing and maintaining applications using various programming and related technologies.
· Effectively communicate with supervisor and team members on project needs and progress.
· Maintain a relevant understanding of new programming and development technologies.
· Document and support new and existing code.
· Address and resolve technical problems.
· High motivation level and strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
· Strong communication and organization skills.
· Desire and ability to work on projects big or small, and to help move projects forward.
· Ability to maintain awareness on the status of current projects.
· Ability to coordinate with supervisor on project schedules, requirements, goals and assignments.
· Desire and ability to keep up with the latest versions of software.
· Work schedule availability a minimum of 20 hours a week for part timers.
Minimum Education, Work Experience and Qualifications:
· Enrolled or graduate in BS in computer Science or related field required.
· Programming knowledge/skill set to include 3 or more of the following:
Ø HTML, .NET, C##, ASP or Java, XML or Web Services
Ø Windows client/server
Ø Web-based database applications with MS SQL Server and Oracle
Ø Oracle- MS
Ø SQL Server
Ø Crystal reports
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; reach with hands and arm; walk and sit; negotiate stairs; Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.