Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the worlds largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are hiring for a Loss Prevention Manager for the San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose, California area. Under general supervision, responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all Territory and District store level loss prevention, shortage control, and awareness programs; the investigation of loss, the identification of areas of potential loss; and training in loss prevention awareness and shortage control techniques.
- Participates in investigations of known or suspected losses as well as assessments and specific audits in areas of internal controls compliance
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of district and storewide loss prevention and loss prevention awareness programs. Leads and participates in store, district and territory meetings.
- Conducts training of store, district, and territory personnel in the areas of loss prevention awareness, loss reduction, and shortage control.
- Recommends investigations based upon the analysis of loss trends as a result of exception reporting, loss trend analysis, and developed case information.
- Recommends corrective action, reports findings, and communicates with the Field Sales management team in the resolution of investigations, loss, or potential loss exposures.
- Monitors, reviews, and reports on the adherence to the Companys established operating standards for its retail units.
- Assures adherence to the Companys physical security standards (i.e., alarm systems, IC Systems, lock and key control, cash handling etc.) for its retail units.
- Reports to the Director, Loss Prevention concerning the status of present and planned activities, budget, and investigative status; assumes additional responsibility and performs special projects as directed.
- Manages expenses within established budget and allocates and prioritizes the use of resources in a way which maximizes their benefit to the Company.
Candidates must be located in San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose area to be considered
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5 years experience in Loss Prevention.
- Basic knowledge of data management, word processing, video capture and analytic interpretation of data.
- Excellent communication skills, able to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of installation of Closed Circuit Television equipment, electronic monitoring, and video retrieval.
- Basic electrical wiring skills
- Basic knowledge of interview and interrogation techniques. Advanced level preferred.
- Basic knowledge of key control and locking devices.
- Ability to travel, as required. International travel may be possible and possession of a valid passport or ability to secure a valid passport is needed.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Sally Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago
Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) has untangled itself from former parent Alberto-Culver. Formerly Sally Beauty Co., the firm is one of...