Inside Sales Account Manager
DEPARTMENT: S ales CLASSIFICATION: E xempt
SUPERVISOR: Sales Manager DIVISION: Corporate
Position Scope: The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for increasing their GPC from new and existing customers in their assigned market. This includes locating and securing opportunities by interfacing with both new and existing customers. To accomplish this, they should follow the Optus sales process and meet or exceed sales activity requirements. The Inside Sales Account Manager also provides ongoing support to the customer base. The Inside Sales Account Manager models appropriate behavior in regards to Optus’ Core Values and Code of Ethics Policies and supports Optus’ team approach to Quality.
Responsibilities: · Cold calling to develop prospects.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be required to deliver:
- Identify customer opportunities within a defined vertical market(s) or defined customer profile.
- Qualify and sell those customers based on the current Optus product portfolio.
- Maintain contact and develop plans for the continued growth and development of the accounts.
- Model appropriate behavior in regards to Optus’ Core Values and Code of Ethics Policies and supports Optus’ team approach to Quality.
- 100 outbound calls per day
- 2.5 hours on the phone each day
- At least 2 qualified prospects per day
- At least 3 new Authorized Resellers each month
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- BS Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is preferred, but not mandatory
- M inimum 2- 4 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Outbound telemarketing experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and hyper attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently within a team-oriented organization
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines that are often tight and variable
T ravel to off-site customer locations. Ability to read, write, and communicate both orally and written to external and internal customers and employees. Normal vision and normal hearing with or without correction. Ability to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs., periodically, throughout workday. Ability to stand, walk , climb stairs, sit in one place, squat and kneel continuously throughout day. Ability to reach, bend , and twist continuously throughout day. Ability to use hands and feet together for repetitive, coordinated motions. Ability to use hands for gripping and squeezing, as well as repetitive hand and wrist motions. Ability to work together effectively and professionally with internal and external customers .
Monster - 12 months ago