Ensures IGT's Quality Management System processes are in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 standards by providing internal quality audits, reporting to senior management and follow up support. Uses audits to identify opportunities for improvement or excellence. Ensure that procedures and revisions to internal operating processes are communicated and understood by those affected. Work cross functionally to identify areas and processes for continual improvement along with identification of areas that may fall within the ISO scope. Works to centralize all continual improvement projects by teaming with peers and working with management. Uses Six Sigma, Lean and other tools to drive best practices. Initiates Corrective Action for resolution of non-conformances. Trains staff in requirements of the Quality Management System and the specific procedures pertaining to their position to help develop competence, awareness, skills and experience. Organize and facilitate Quality Management System Management Reviews and ensure adequate record keeping.
- Bachelors/Associates degree or equivalent.
- Two to Four years related experience required.
- Auditor certification by a recognized accreditation board a plus.
- Successful implementation or maintenance of a Quality System or a Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification will be given extra consideration.
- Previous auditing experience a plus.
- Excellent and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism required. A security investigation will be conducted.
Posting Code: ~m~
IGT - 2 years ago
International Game Technology (IGT) has hit the jackpot in the casino gaming business. The company is the world's largest gaming...