Responsible of coordination and providing team with tools to fulfill all business objectives: service, safety, quallity, costs, productivity and warehouse accuracy.
- Lead, organize and supervise warehouse team
- Responsible of continuous improvement at warehouse to improve material storage, receiving process, system accuracy and material availability at fabrication and assembly area.
- Owner of RTV material. Responsible of material returns and logistic.
- Owner of RMA inventory ensuring an appropriate disposition.
- Lead Inbound & Outbound logistics and cost reduction initiatives as needed.
- Lead VMI Initiatives for Inventory reduction
- Lead Lean Initiatives at the WHSE aligned with plant’s vision and AWO Roadmap.
- Comply with preventive maintenance of all warehouse’s equipment.
- Perform all administrative functions: work schedule, overtime coordination, vacation’s plan, and absenteeism tracking.
- Execute metrics reports and analyze them: MES usage, Oracle, Cycle Count practices, audit and investigate system discrepancies to correct root causes.
- Support Materials Manager counseling and coaching team for employees’ development and department improvements.
- Ensure 100% compliance with EHS and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Excellent and positive human relations practices. Effective communication skills; capable to motivate employees.
Bachelor in Engineering or Management with a minimum experience of 2 years in manufacturing. Show leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Teamwork oriented with the ability to lead continuous improvement initiatives using Lean / Six Sigma among others. Must have excellent verbal and written skills, bilingual (English and Spanish). Strong interpersonal skills: counseling and motivation to the team to promote a positive work environment and build respect. Computer literate: programs such as Microsoft Office, Minitab among others. Capable to resolve situations that may affect operation. Availability to work overtime and / or rotating shifts when required. Comply with all EHS and HR policies and procedures. Good attendance record. Have No warnings of any kind on file.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
GE Energy Management is helping solve the world’s toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions for...