Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
This Administrative Assistant II position provides professional level fiscal and administrative support services to relieve an administrator of a number of decisions and to coordinate the office management activities of the assigned organizational unit.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Graduate Program
- General Admin assistance to all faculty
- Serve as Research Seminars Coordinator
- Reconcile Department Accounts Monthly
- Assist with Analysis of Dept & Fringe Accts
- Process Budget Transfers & Journal entries, Personnel Action Forms
- Manage Admin timesheets
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, related field with a minimum of two (2) years progressive professional administrative experience or relevant experience in lieu of education.
Must have superior analytical and spreadsheet skills; Must have superior Excel Skills as general Microsoft Office Skills. PeopleSoft FMS highly desired.