Perkins+Will Minneapolis, an international, award-winning architectural design firm recently voted #5 Most Innovative Architectural Firm by Fast Company, is seeking an Interior Designer III that evaluates, selects and applies advanced design and technical methods, with responsibility for project assignments including programming, design development, production and coordination through construction documents which may be multiple, large or complex in scope.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• A professional degree in interior design or a related discipline
• 6-8 years of experience
• Experience in all phases of a project including programming, schematic design, design development, contract documents and construction administration
• Demonstrated competency in interior design specifications, calculations and industry standards, and application of building codes and specifications
• Experience with mechanical and electrical systems, lighting and acoustics Strong revit, 3D modeling and graphic design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills Collaborative and professional work ethic
• LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
• NCIDQ preferred
Qualified and interested candidates should apply on line and submit resume, cover letter and representation of your work
Perkins+Will is an EOE
Perkins+Will - 21 months ago
Established in 1935, Perkins+Will ( www.perkinswill.com ) is an integrated design firm serving clients from offices in Atlanta, Boston,...