At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Processes and deposits checks and invoices received by mail. Reviews checks/invoices for special instructions given by customers and determines the appropriate item handling. Sorts mail, processes accounts, and prepares deposit tickets to meet daily and hourly deadlines. Prepares information for input into the information reporting system. Relays the deposit information by phone to lockbox customers to ensure the individual account needs are met.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Zero to one year of experience in item processing activities
- 10-key by touch
- Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Ability to collect and organize information
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
3rd - Overnight
Additional Scheduling Information
Sunday through Thursday 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM
Average Hours Per Week
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...