Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our advanced administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. We value the leadership, vision and dedication of our administrative employees that helps make our hospital successful. Become part of a team committed to success. We offer very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Planning Manager for Oncology.
* Serves as primary lead for strategic planning and operational development initiatives for the Oncology Service Line
* Leads successful planning and program development initiatives from the beginning through completion
* Independently facilitates individuals and processes to support service line planning and program development
* Collaboration with multiple areas to use resources efficiently to support, comprehensive organizational and service line strategies and performance measurement
* Develops and maintains volume projections and capacity planning
* Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration / Business or related field required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or health care preferred
* Five to seven years in program planning, strategy development or project management in a hospital or healthcare delivery system. Critical thinking skills, advanced data management and analysis skills
* Comprehensive oncology service line knowledge with direct operational experience
* Extensive experience in development of business plans, project management, market research and implementation of new programs.
* Management experience - preferably direct experience with managing multiple interdisciplinary groups, multiples sources of information and data intense documents. Experience building teams in a supportive role.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 23 months ago