OLIN is dedicated to affecting positive change through landscape architecture, urban design and planning. From our studios in Philadelphia and Los Angeles, we craft timeless spaces that promote social interaction and enhance life. We successfully realize projects locally and internationally, each one reflecting its unique context. Through rigorous research, analysis and a dynamic design process, OLIN incorporates the intrinsic qualities of a site to generate a landscape that is embraced by its community. Sustainability is a central tenet of our holistic approach, uniting natural processes with technical innovation to produce contemporary and beautiful places.
To support our mission, we are seeking entry-level through experienced Landscape Designers/Landscape Architects with experience in national and international work in both the private and public sectors. Registration is required for Landscape Architect.
OLIN offers a collaborative, supportive environment, an outstanding professional development program and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K and profit-sharing. For consideration, please forward a letter of interest, your resume, portfolio and references (hard copy only- electronic submissions will not be considered ) to:
Public Ledger Building, Suite 1123
150 South Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
OLIN is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V No phone calls, please.
1. A desire to work with the best to create places that enhance life.
2. Superior design skills including conceptual design.
3. Strong technical skills in the assembly of landscapes.
4. Exceptional presentation, hand drawing and computer skills with demonstrated expertise in Photoshop, Sketch Up, AutoCAD and In Design. Additional capabilities such as enhanced 3D modeling skills are a plus.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
BLA (MLA preferred) degree in landscape architecture.
December 16, 2010
American Society of Landscape Architects - 3 years ago