This is an exciting management career opportunity with the leader in the automotive aftermarket.
- Working with a coach you will be introducted to all operational aspects of our store and distribution operations with an emphasis on sales.
- You will be enrolled in a structured training program covering sales, marketing, customers, products, store management, operations management, and human resources.
- After successfully completing the 12-month trainee program, you will be matched to a managerial assignment in a NAPA Store District.
- Once training is completed, you will provide guidance and direction to company-owned store operations, generate increased return on investment, improved market penetration, and excellent customer service.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE AT COMPANY EXPENSE AT THE COMPLETION OF THE 12 MONTH TRAINING PROGRAM.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of "big box" or multi-store management experience.
- 5-10 previous work experience required.
- Effectively multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Ability to use computer systems to track and analyze results and to manage business.
- Ability to utilize and interpret financial reports and data.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to influence peers, management, senior management, and customers effectively.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with employees and customers.
- To be successful a candidate will need to be resourceful, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and analytical.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no DWI convictions within the past four years and not have over two moving violations or two at-fault accidents in the last three years.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM.
Genuine Parts Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard