General Summary: Provides inside sales support on technical product and application requests from U.S. Water Treatment Key Accounts and supports Grundfos Key Account Managers |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily Activities of Inside Sales Water Treatment
A. Support WT Key Accounts and Grundfos Key Account Managers.
B. Reviews product specifications to size and quote Grundfos product
C. Be knowledgeable about Grundfos products in the Water Treatment market and review formal quotations for accuracy.
D. Provides custom pricing support to KAM's and direct to Key Accounts.
E. Responsible for monthly analysis of quotation activity.
F. Coordinates with product engineering, custom product orders.
G. Responsible for first tier product troubleshooting and installation assistance to Key Accounts.
H. Provides product data and material information to WT Key Accounts
I. Documenting of correspondence activity within the CRM system.
J. May be asked to assist KAM's in the field to establish relationship, product training, webcaps/extranet training.
K. Understand and apply tools for product selection, sizing and configuration.
L. Communicate changes/delays to KAM and/or Key Account direct.
M. Know who in Grundfos has specific knowledge concerning Water Treatment applications and sharing knowledge
N. Priorities daily activities
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical discipline preferred, but not required or three to five years of equivalent experience in a technical sales role within the Water Treatment industry, pump industry or related field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: 1. Knowledge of Grundfos products and pumping applications.
2. Knowledge of pump calculations and energy estimating.
3. Knowledge of sales process and building customer relationships.
4. Sufficient education and experience to learn the Water Treatment systems which use Grundfos products.
5. Ability to work with all levels of customers.
6. Ability to work with and within highly motivated team structure
7. Computer experience with PCs, SAP_CRM, Microsoft applications, enterprise e-mail systems, and relevant product sizing software.
8. Strong Customer Service skills.
9. Excellent time management and organization skills.
10. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
11. Ability to work independently with limited supervision
12. Ability to travel via normal commercial modes within North America.
Comments: Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport.
Grundfos Pumps Corporation GPU - 2 years ago