SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities’ goal is to offer residents and staff a close-knit, family environment coupled with the resources you’d expect from an industry leader. As we continue to build the clinical expertise of our in-house rehab teams, we invite you to consider joining us. The SavaSeniorCare family of 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states strives to provide compassionate short- and long-term care. It’s our business—the only thing we do.
We offer a wealth of resources to support our rehab teams including generous, flexible benefits packages, CEUs and continuing education tuition reimbursement. Consider all we have to offer:
Seeking Rehab Program Manager for Bride Brook Health & Rehabilitation Center located in Niantic, CT.
- In-house rehab teams with clinical support
- Flexible schedules
- Modality programs
(OT or PT)
Bride Brook Health & Rehab Center
23 Liberty Way
Niantic, CT 06357
860-739-4007 facility phone number
Call Ginger to rsvp: 1-866-658-2034
10% Mgt. Incentive Bonus
FACILITY & AREA SPECS:
Large facility with restorative program.
Day-Care Center on-site
Large, spacious, well-lit gym with full kitchen
Transitional Apartments available
A Medicare 5 Star Rating awarded September 2010
Benefits (Full-Time Positions)
Required Skills:Qualified Candidates must possess:
- We offer 401K after 6 months
- Medical , Dental & Vision Insurance after 30 days
- Flexible Spending Accounts (child care, prescription drugs, over the counter items tax free)
- $500 Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Life Insurance Policy 1x annual salary at no cost to employee
- Supplemental life Insurance for a low group rate as well as excellent, low group rates for Long/Short Term Disability plans
- Post employment College Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,500 after 1 year
- $1000 CEU reimbursement each year
Refer a therapist to a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility and you will be rewarded $1,000! You may earn more for selected positions. All referrals must be new and result in a hire to qualify for the bonus.
- BS Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy
- Licensure (or eligibility) in state
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Don’t miss your opportunity to win free CEUs and National Convention Registration Giveaways just for registering at www.savasweepstakes.com. SavaSeniorCare affiliated entities are Equal Opportunity Employers
SavaSeniorCare - 3 years ago