Responsible for preparing consumer loan documents in accordance with FNBO credit policy and Federal regulations. Provide exceptional customer service to retail branch and affiliate staff in support of consumer loan document functions. Collect, compile, identify and gather required loan documentation to conduct timely and accurate data entry into the applicable loan system. Prepare early disclosures, as applicable. Request title and flood reviews on real estate secured transactions. Collect loan documentation to support accurate balancing of the Settlement Statement. Prepare closing documentation and distribute appropriate documents in an efficient and effective manner.
1. Conduct data entry to set up new consumer loan accounts daily.
2. Ensure documents comply with consumer loan regulations and are prepared according to the conditions outlined in the credit decision.
3. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
4. Demonstrate independent decision-making and problem resolution skills.
5. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
6. Attention to detail for quality review.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. 2+ years consumer loan documentation, processing or closing experience preferred.
3. Previous experience with FOCUS or Laser Pro system functionality preferred.
4. Demonstrated effective planning, organizational and time management skills
* Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time and adhere to deadlines.
* Previous work experience in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills; typing proficiency
6. Regular and predictable attendance is required.
First National Bank of Omaha - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
At First National Bank Omaha we realize everyone has different needs in a checking account - that's why we've designed a variety of checking...