FULL CIRCLE FARM, INC.
Job Posting: Recruiter- BI-LINGUAL (Spanish-English Required)
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Classification: Part-time/Full-time, Temporary
May 7, 2012
This is a part-time or full-time, temporary position expected to last 2-4 months. There is a possibility for this position to become a full-time, regular, and some telecommuting may be considered. Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
Founded in 1996, Full Circle (www.fullcircle.com) is a fast growing national leader in the farm-to-table movement. With a corporate office in Seattle, satellite offices in Anchorage, AK; Boise, ID; Spokane, WA; Northern California, and farm activities headquartered in Carnation, WA, Full Circle progressively farms 400+ acres of certified organic land in the Snoqualmie River Valley (30 miles east of Seattle). Product is grown for company retail customers, as well as for local restaurants and grocers. The Company has a growing weekly produce box subscription program and offers a growing line of local and organic retail food products for members.
This Recruiter position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for the farming operations department and may also sporadically assist as needed with support to other departments. This will be achieved through the development of position-specific recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. This position reports to the Human Resources Director.
This is an hourly position working at our Farm in Carnation, WA.
Please do not apply unless you meet these minimum required qualifications, as you will not be considered for the position. This is not an entry-level position.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or 3-5 years experience in a Recruitment / HR role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work successfully within a culturally diverse environment.
- Sources, researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Reviews applications and pre-screens all applicants.
- Develops and coordinates job postings both internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internet/online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Initiates and coordinates all communication with applicants.
- Onboard new employees.
- Updates and delivers weekly metrics for assigned hires.
Rate of pay, depending on experience; hiring range is $16-$24/hour; no benefits offered, based on being a temporary position.
To apply please send your resume, detailed cover letter, and compensation requirements with "Recruiter" in subject line.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at: www.fullcircle.com. Please no calls or visits. Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in Full Circle.
JobHost - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1996, Full Circle is a fast growing national leader in the farm-to-table movement. With a corporate office in Seattle; remote...