The Business Unit Leader is responsible for managing and leading skilled teams in meeting objectives in performance of press equipment operation. Problem-solve and lead continuous improvement activities through execution of WCM methodologies and tools. Actively lead and drive WCM practices throughout the department and on WCM pillar team. Manage all automation activities. The Unit Leader is also responsible for the maintenance and operations of all pressroom automation and transfer presses including new projects, PM, and standardization. The Unit Leader will provide line-ups and set priorities as well as lead a professional maintenance program in the pressroom.
- Bachelor degree
- 5-10 years of experience supervising maintenance activities in a stamping plant
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment
- Ability to develop action plans for continuous improvement in WCM activities
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Technical Bachelor degree or Master's degree