Responsible for driver check-ins, driver dispatch, and relaying any route issues to terminal management. Accept, scan, organize and distribute incoming and outgoing products. Consult with managerial personnel in order to meet operational goals. File organizational paperwork Receive, input, and distribute On Demand work orders, proof of deliveries (PODs), and manifests, and prepare reports as required by management. Manage inventory of customers goods Serve as contact person for all Vendor/ICs within route territories and inform them about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards. Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information. Expedite package, freight, or product sorting, moving, bagging, palletizing, loading, unloading, and various other warehouse duties. Determine response needed to effectively and appropriately deal with emergencies, accidents, and breakdowns. Perform some Warehouse duties. Other duties as assigned.
BeavEx is a Drug Free Workplace!
- HS/GED or equivalent experience required.
- 2-5 years courier, logistics, and customer service experience
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet, & routing software
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of local and regional geographical area
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
Schedule: Monday to Friday - 2:00pm to 10:30pm
BeavEx - 9 months ago
Established in 1989 in New Haven, CT, BeavEx began providing same day delivery services to an eleven branch bank located in Hamden, CT....