Influence the development of International Technical Standards that HID Global products must comply with. Standards include EMC, Safety, and functionality. Membership, previous experience, or credentials to become a member of Standards Development Committees is required. Experience or knowledge of Environmental regulations, worldwide, is desirable.
The qualified candidate will be a team player who will work with Regulatory Agencies, Laboratories, the Compliance Team, Management, Customers, and Engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Influence the development of new or changed standards that affect HID Global products in the worldwide marketplace.
- Membership in standards development committees such as UL STP, USTAG, USNC, and IEC
- Knowledge of the CENELEC standards development process is desired, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Standards, worldwide, that apply to HID Global products
- RoHS, REACH, and Conflict Minerals Environmental Compliance in the EU and Environmental Compliance in other countries
- International Import/Export requirements to allow HID Global to be imported into countries worldwide
- International travel that requires a passport or the ability to obtain one
- BIS ECCN determination and Certificates
- MTBF determination
HID Global - 21 months ago