Job Category: Software Engineering: User Experience
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Job ID: 826369-103729
Division: Online Services Division
The Bing Index & Knowledge team is seeking a designer to help us define and drive user experiences for the exciting and rising search paradigm of Knowledge Search.
The candidate will be part of a strong and ambitious team that is responsible for designing and delivering Bing’s knowledge search experience. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about intuitive and elegant designs, who likes constant challenges and has a strong desire for optimization.
This position requires strong design, communication, and organization skills. You will be interfacing directly with key stakeholders to help create and deliver user experiences from end to end. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is excited about making a real impact on future search experiences.
- A BFA/BA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent 3 to 5 years industry experience
- Strong interaction & visual design skills
- Proficiency in major visual design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams
- Experience with UX markup and scripting technologies such as XAML, HTML, CSS a plus
- Experience with Windows 8 App UX design a plus
Microsoft - 14 months ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...