Growing company has an opportunity available for an Accounting Associate due to an expansion of our corporate accounting department. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this position is based in our Strongsville Ohio office, Full Time Monday to Friday workweek, a complete benefit package including health, life, STD and LTD disability , dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacations. Main duties will include client billing, account reconciliation, payroll, AP & AR with a primary focus on our Latin American Operations.
AFIMAC Global is a leader in the provision of comprehensive corporate security and contingency planning services throughout North and South America and also offers global services. Its diverse capabilities include executive protection, work stoppage planning & response, cargo security & escorts, disaster & emergency response, corporate investigations, workplace violence assessment & response. With a distinguished management team and highly skilled personnel, AFIMAC Global is well known for its high quality service delivery and immediate responsiveness.
- MUST BE Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- 2-4 years Verifiable Experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Invoicing/Billing Experience
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Month end closing experience
- Bank Account reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- Navision Experience (a plus)
- ADP Payroll experience (a plus)
- Good Communication Skills
- Independent Worker
- Able to Multi-Task
- Legally Eligible to Work in the U.S.
Please forward resume for consideration. Those that meet the requirements as outlined will be contacted.
AFIMAC is a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer