IT Specialist II - .NET Developer creates software design, develops software, and performs unit and integration testing. He/She is responsible for maintaining and enhancing application functionality.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing software solutions with Microsoft .net and ASP.net stack, and programming in C#.
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing database solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2, including stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- Experience with the Microsoft SQL Server stack (SSIS/SSRS).
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Experience in design, development and maintenance of enterprise level systems.
- Experience with Java, AJAX, WCF, WPF.
Responsibilities include application of enhancements to fulfill customer requests for enhanced functionality and reporting and development and support of small and mid-scale web applications that support Ryder's organization. Technologies used to support these applications include Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting, Java, and Microsoft .NET. The candidate for this position must be able to interact with users to gather requirements, analyze requirements to design and develop sound and effective solutions, test the solutions, deploy the solutions to the live environment for general use, and develop documentation to facilitate the ongoing maintenance and support of these applications.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...