POSITION WILL OFFICE OUT OF THE AETNA ATLANTA OR SALT LAKE CITY OFFICE
Under general supervision assist in the Installation, implementation and support of Medicity solutions enabling electronic communication between various customer based systems including but not limited to Lab/other ancillary systems, Electronic Medical Record systems, Billing systems, etc.
- Participates in project conference calls and meetings that include participants from the hospital, practice, EMR Software vendor and Medicity personnel.
- Configures UI based software parameters using information from a customer generated planning document and an existing Medicity EMR template.
- Supports and troubleshoots software installation, configuration, and operation of the iNexx platform.
- Works with the EMR vendor engineers to setup and validate an EMR to correctly consume and process electronic messages. (Phase 1 Validation)
- Coordinates with the project manager in implementing any software configuration changes required to resolve issues. identified in Phase 1 Validation.
- Works with the project team to ensure the practice’s EMR is receiving complete and correct data in an appropriate display format (Phase 2 Validation)
- Responsible for appropriately escalating issues to senior resources.
Install, implement and support select enterprise technologies that enable Aetnas computing environments to meet service level agreements and enable the business to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
Additional Candidate Information
- 1+ years in information technology implementation and/or support (Windows required, Linux a plus)
- Basic network support/troubleshooting experience a plus
- Experience with healthcare environments a plus
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Associate''s degree or equivalent experience
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna does not permit the use of tobacco related products or drugs in the workplace.
Job Function: Information Technology
Aetna - 17 months ago
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape health care for America and across the globe. We are...