Join a top-rated employer!
Toll Brothers, Inc. , America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Java Programmer to join our team of talent at our office in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
TOP WORKPLACES 2012
- Analyze, design, code, test and deploy new features/modules for an existing Java work order application with integration to LDAP, SMTP, Sharepoint and Business Objects Crystal reports.
- Write test scripts and unit/system test new features of the application.
- Administer and support production application. Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Interface with other teams for database, LDAP, Crystal reports, server/OS and network support.
- Manage time effectively to meet defined timelines.
- Create and maintain operational, configuration, and/or other technical documentation.
- The Philadelphia Inquirer
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS.
- Minimum two years development experience with JSF and Spring Webflow
- Strong testing skills and experience writing test scripts
- Experience administering and monitoring Java applications on Linux w/ JBoss 5.0 application server and Tomcat 6.0, including analyzing memory issues
- Experience w/ configuration tools like CVS, build management tools like Ant or Maven, and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and determination to learn and think independently
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Ajax or LDAP integration experience is a plus
- Sharepoint development and web services experience are pluses
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting & retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard