Training Consultant - SAP
Attain is a leading professional services company comprised of innovative problem solvers who deliver tangible results to address today’s most complex public sector, health, and higher education challenges. With deep industry expertise and an extensive portfolio of contracts, Attain has an exceptional track record of proven performance and forward thinking.
We are currently searching for a Senior Training Analyst to support the General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) Program Management Office (PMO) . With more than 79,000 end-users at approximately 240 Army financial centers around the world, GFEBS ultimately will be one of the world’s largest enterprise financial systems. As GFEBS—part of the U.S. Army’s PEO EIS portfolio—replaces legacy accounting and financial management systems, it will potentially manage $100 billion in spending by the active Army, the Army National Guard (ARNG), the United States Army Reserve (USAR), the United States Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), and various Defense components. The primary purpose of GFEBS is to support the transformation of the Army’s accounting, finance, and budget processes.
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The candidate will be a member of a PMO team with the mission to efficiently and effectively provide and maintain a standard level of support for the GFEBS PMO in order to meet the GFEBS project mission. The scope of the team’s functions encompasses all project management services and a broad spectrum of services required to meet GFEBS PMO responsibilities and objectives. Specifically, the candidate will be a member of the Deployment, Training, and Operations & Sustainment Support Team with the responsibility to support pre and post deployment activities to Army installations to include briefings, demonstrations, training, and site visits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support and assist in coordinating training requirements with the GFEBS SI, DFAS, Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), other Army and DoD training organizations, and the GFEBS functional and user communities.
- Reviewing the training deliverables developed by the System Integrator (SI) and the functional Power User training team.
- Support the GFEBS PMO efforts to coordinate and facilitate problem reporting, prioritization, tracking, and resolution.
- Perform activities to include scheduling, coordinating, and attending critical events (workshops, meetings, etc.) to resolve issues.
- Support or lead execution of operations and support activities as required to ensure successful support to the field and to maintain the production environment and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Support metric development, identify issues, and recommend solutions, and execute solutions as required within the bounds of the contract.
- Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs.
- Develops instructor and student materials
- Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars and/or computer based/computer aided training
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an IT system trainer
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP training experience
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and delivering SAP training courses
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to translate concepts to design
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including the ability to lead analysis discussions and work with business teams. Must be able to communicate with both technical development staff and internal customers comprised of staff, associates, and partners.
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently at times or in teams
- Multitasking and managing competing priorities will be essential talents for this position
- Must have a service-centered approach to development
- Ability to accept input from and provide guidance to design team members and project sponsors
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels within the project team
- Minimum of 8 years of DoD information technology training design, development, and deployment experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting SAP training exercises
- Must hold a DoD Secret clearance, Interim Secret minimum to start on the project.
- Local to the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Bachelor’s degree
Attain, LLC - 17 months ago