For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit
Elevator Worker-Oakley, KS
This is a full-time, hourly position.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Dump and load trucks
- Assist with grain handling
- General housekeeping duties
- General maintenance, as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- High school education or equivalent is preferred
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime, weekends and nights
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Archer Daniels Midland - 24 months ago
A daily grind is the secret to Archer-Daniels-Midland's (ADM) success. It's one of the world's largest processors of...