POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for an Inventory Analyst to join our team! The Inventory Analyst is a key role on our Supply Chain team who will oversee responsibility for all non-glass related inventory for Safelite AutoGlass®. This highly analytical role works directly with a number of suppliers to ensure proper inventory for 90+ warehouse locations nationwide. The Inventory Analyst will be heavily ingrained in field communications to ensure that proper forecasting and analysis provides a high degree of internal customer satisfaction. This individual will make decisions regarding secondary sourcing, part reassignments based on supplier performance, intercompany transfers, and quality related issues. Time will also be spent performing analysis to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Create purchase orders for product with established suppliers
- Monitor, analyze & update forecasts
- Collect supplier KPIs and publish monthly scorecards
- Secondary source to obtain parts from a non-primary supplier on a fill-in basis
- Create change requests to recommend part reassignment due to supplier performance
- Improve inventory turns by following established procedures
- Make recommendations to change model stocks, order new parts, return stop-buy parts
- Monitor order aging report and expedite materials if necessary
- Create and publish management reports
- Perform updates on store model stocks
- Create inter-company transfers
- Special project management
- Troubleshoot field-related problems
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain
- Coursework in mathematics & statistics is preferred
- Oracle Purchasing experience a plus
- 3+ years Supply Chain experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert skills with MS Excel and Access
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written
- Exceptional customer service skills
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
Safelite AutoGlass - 2 years ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...