Set up and run a production control booth, providing accurate accountability and visibility to TIMCO Management and TIMCO Customers.
1. Clock production employees on and off work cards utilizing the electronic bar code scanner.
2. Audit all work cards for status and location on a regular basis.
3. Set up and maintain work card racks in production control booth.
4. Input new operations and routings into the TIMIS system and ensure the appropriate bar code labels are attached to the aircraft paperwork.
5. Prepare all routings for parts fabrication and multiple function jobs requiring in process work steps.
6. Enter corrective action for all completed operations into the TIMIS system.
7. Advise Project Manager of any problems requiring assistance.
8. Maintain an efficient and organized production control booth at all times.
9. Log & distribute all RFT's generated by Engineering as required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Three (3) plus years of aircraft related experience is preferred or have previously demonstrated ability within TIMCO.
3. Knowledge of mainframe computer systems.
4. Self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
5. Must be able to type 30 words per minute error free.
6. Read, write and understand the English language.