The Marketing Manager is responsible for securing content distribution agreements for NewPoint Media Groups various online properties. The Marketing Manager must be able to open doors, build strong relationships, and build momentum with the new partners.
You will be responsible for negotiating and closing partner agreements, as well as managing ongoing relationships with key strategic partners. In addition, you will be working closely with Information Technology, Marketing and Sales to grow partner-influenced lead generation and revenue.
- Develop, launch, and maintain channel program elements, including program structure, requirements and benefits
- Identify and cultivate new partnership opportunities for enhanced exposure and new suppliers for online direct revenue
- Develop partner recruitment materials including presentations, website content, collateral etc.
- Develop sales materials to support field publishers
- Plan and execute programs to drive new partner acquisition
- Recruit, negotiate contracts with and close new strategic partners in targeted segments
- Manage all partner communications, including reporting and contract renewals
- Design and implement key performance indicators and reporting
- 2 years of successful experience in marketing management
- Working knowledge of online advertising, real estate advertising a plus
- Technical acumen necessary to liaison between IT and Business Partners
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to matrix well with all organizational stakeholders
- Excellent communication and executive presentation skills
- Outstanding collaboration, relationship-building, and networking skills
- Ability to negotiate and close complex agreements
- Self-starter with strong innate desire to succeed
Education: B.S. degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
NewPoint employees are eligible to participate in benefit plans that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Paid Time Off and paid Holidays and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We create targeted media solutions that generate real results and business for our clients. We combine print, web, mobile, social, direct...