Design moderately complex detailed drawings.
• Apply mastery of skills in area of specialization
• Adapt procedures and techniques to meet special needs.
• Serve as a resource to others.
• Two years' related college training and at least 15 years of directly-related experience.
Individual must be proficient in the following:
• Reading construction and manufacturer drawings
• Mechanical design of machinery, equipment, and facilities
• ANSI Y14.1 or newer
• CAD drawing revision practices
• CAD software platform; AutoCad Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
• Standard office software programs; e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Acrobat, etc.
• Performing assigned duties well with minimal supervision
• Presenting design ideas to design groups
• Work well within project groups
• Occasionally travel to job sites
• Managing time to meet schedules
• Individual should be able to understand and comply with building and government codes, regulations, specifications, and company engineering documentation methods and requirements
Wyle CAS Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Candidate must be eligible for a security clearance which requires US citizenship.
• Machine and/or weld shop
• Architectural or engineering office
• Industrial maintenance/planning
• Systems integration
Wyle Laboratories is wild about the technical expertise it offers. The firm provides engineering, testing, life cycle management, clinical...