The purpose of this position is to ensure analysis, priority, and documentation on cases and fault codes reported via the remote diagnostics system. This person will, through statistical analysis and problem solving techniques, coordinate with cross-functional teams to obtain timely information on remote diagnostic operations in order to provide input for metrics, KPIs, and quality reports.
• Extract and analyze information on remote diagnostic cases from the following sources:
· ASIST information
· Warranty information
· Product data
· Quality information
• Use valid statistical principles to analyze Remote Diagnostic cases:
· Identifying factors driving cases
· Determine solution and process effectiveness
· Calculate financial impact
• Provide periodic remote diagnostics and product quality reports to support analysis and investigations.
• Work with different groups within Volvo, e.g. Reliability, Quality, Warranty and Field Support.
Education and Desired Skills:
· Solid Mathematics and Logic Knowledge.
· Currently enrolled in sophomore year or above in an undergraduate degree program.
· Proficiency in personal computers and network applications and aptitude to learn new program features and application software.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Products, particularly Excel.
· Familiarity with SAS tools/products.
· Experience with statistical software, e.g. Reliasoft, Minitab.
· Six Sigma knowledge is desirable.
· Customer Focus
· Technical Skills
· Peer Relationships
· Integrity and Trust
· Standing Alone
· Action Oriented
Compensation and Benefits:
· All Volvo Group North America internships are compensated with a competitive salary. Students can also take advantage of various employee discounts.
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volvo Group - 17 months ago