Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes almost 100,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, over 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
Address: 640 Laurel Bay Rd
City: Beaufort State: SC ZipCode: 29906
Title of Position: Resident Services Coordinator
• Provide excellent customer service to residents and potential residents.
• Thorough knowledge of all operations standards to educate customers.
• Perform daily inspection of vacant ready homes, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times with all five senses in the vacant ready homes and in the community center
• Assist maintenance team with service calls as needed
• Provide administrative support at the community center
• Assist with weekly report package
• Organize and support social events, educational classes, family functions and community programs (resident first and kids first)
• Coordinate move-in dates and pre- move-in inspections with the incoming families
• Must adhere to company policies and procedures
• Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Applicant must have excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
• Experience in conventional property management or hotel industry helpful and must be capable of working at a faster than average pace.
• Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels.
• A team oriented candidate with exceptional skills following up with customers, knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Candidate will possess the ability to solve problems with limited guidance, organize tasks, adapt to changing documentation criteria, attention to detail and will be able to multitask. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Yardi experience and skills in Microsoft Word and Excel also a plus.
• Valid drivers license and vehicle required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Acceptable background check
• Full-Time Position, flexible schedule for evening meetings and events as well as some weekend events with 20% of travel required.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 30+ days ago