Job Title: Accenture Interactive - Marketing Analytics -Sr Manager
Location: New York, Boston, Chicago, Washington, DC, San Francisco
Accenture Interactive is an Accenture business whose mission is to work with CMOs and CIOs to create the infrastructure and capabilities to power what we call agile intelligent marketing. Our services cover all aspects of digital consulting, marketing analytics, and media management. Accenture Interactive's methodologies and assets enable closer interaction between the marketing and technology functions, driving both organizations toward a common end goal: customer relevance. Visit our homepage:
for more information.
The Marketing Analytics practice specializes in the measurement and optimization of a company's return on Marketing and Sales investments. This involves the use of advanced regression analysis and other statistical techniques to quantify the return on historic Marketing activities, and utilizes optimization techniques to maximize the return on future investments. AI clients include leading FMCG, automotive and retailing companies worldwide, with good penetration in the consumer electronics, pharmaceutical, and banking sectors.
Develop and interpret statistical models to quantify the incremental revenue generated by marketing activities. This process requires the use of advanced time series regression analysis in a marketing-mix modeling context, which involves the following key tasks:
- Data collection, Harmonization and validation
- Time-series regression models and other statistical analysis
- Derivation of marketing sensitivity curves
- Optimization of Marketing-mix allocation
Travel as required to 75%
Minimum 7 years regression analysis and/or statistical modeling using SAS or other statistical package
Minimum 8 years experience in the analysis of Marketing data using SAS, SPSS or other statistical modeling tools
Minimum of 5 years managing & leadership of 3 or more associates
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required - preferably in Econometrics, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, or Computer Science with emphasis in Statistics; Masters preferred
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Experienced in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical modeling tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
- Ability to validate, and derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics
- Experience in Customer-level data analysis (customer segmentation, predictive modeling, etc.) is a plus Understand SQL; experience with SQL a plus
- Should have worked on analytic projects in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Marketing Management & Operations, Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require
now or in the future
sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in consulting, strategy, digital,...