Diagnostic Medical Imaging Nuclear Medicine Technology Faculty
College of DuPage seeks a full-time, tenure track faculty member to teach Diagnostic Medical Imaging Nuclear courses. Additional duties include advising students, curriculum development, program coordination and committee work. Opportunities may exist to teach a flexible schedule that may include teaching assignments on days, evenings and weekends.
DUTIES OF POSITION:
This position is available August 2013. Starting salaries are dependent on education and experience. College of DuPage also offers a generous benefits plan.
- Associates degree related to nuclear medicine technology and/or a baccalaureate degree in nuclear medicine technology or related field.
- CNMT or ARRT Registered.
- A Master's degree in related field is required.
- Teaching experience of 3 to 5 years in a nuclear medicine technology program is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical experience with Associates degree or a minimum of two years of clinical experience with a Baccalaureate degree.
- Experience working with classroom technology and online instruction is preferred.
- Additional certification in related areas such as Computed Tomography a plus.
Teaching at College of DuPage is enhanced and enlivened through institutional support of faculty creatively engaging in instructional development, research to improve student learning and remaining current in their field of specialty.
The student population at the college is diverse in ethnicity, gender, language, age and background. College of DuPage is an AA/EO employer and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of its faculty.
To apply please submit your electronic application, unofficial transcripts, a cover letter including a list of three references, a statement of teaching philosophy, and current curriculum vita. Only complete application packets will be given full consideration by the search committee.
Received by Employee:
Exercised by Employee:
EQUIPMENT AND/OR MACHINES USED: